Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Comfort is style

I know where your first thought is headed with this headline and its not the most obvious answer or maybe it is but its never really talked about. Anyone can curl their hair, master the art of makeup or buy the most beautiful dress in season but what many find hard is being comfortable in their own skin. I love fashion and anything that has to do with it but i find myself struggling over and over again with being comfortable with myself. The most gorgeous ensemble you can find that's in all seasons is confidence. Its becoming more and more under-rated with how materialistic our world and generation has become. This I am in need of working on with myself. So I'm starting with a one month plan which I hope to eventually turn into a lifestyle, One step at a time.
  • Gym at least 4x a week. No excuses.
  • If resorted to each fast food, must pick the healthiest option on the menu.
  • Washing my face EVERY night, tired or not
  • Set up appointments to dermatologist and doctors. Health should always take a front seat in my life. ( Yet, its the 4th thing on my list.)
  • Prioritizing whats important in my life
  • Treatments on my hair from all the stress it has endured from heat and dye
  • Dying my hair dark brown and leaving it that way for a couple of months. Let my natural color surface.
Let the journey begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment