Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good News Guys, Im getting a new camera this saturday!

This means that I will be able to post more high quality pictures of my outfits, shopping hauls and hair styles. Yay! I use to have 3 camera at one point and they all broke on me.

Camera A- Red Sony camera I received as a gift. Halloween '08 I went to Tampa for a party and had my camera hanging from my wrist. As i closed my car door, the camera slipped in between the door and car. BAM! No more screen.

Camera B- Blue Kodak camera I bought on a whim before a trip to Tampa. (see the pattern) I bought it on sale, which could explain the very short life. Long story short, it gave out on me for no valid reason.

Camera C- Black Touchscreen Nikon- Ex Fiancee dropped my coach clutch in which it was being carried in. (sigh) Yes I know.

Im purchasing a pre-owned camera so if this one doesn't last long, At least Im not out of much.

See you guys next weekend IN COLOR!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo luckky.
    I need a new camera real bad. :/

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete