Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sale Sale Sale.... Urban Outfitters

 I love almost anything from urban outfitters, I wanted to practically buy the entire sale section. Since my pockets wont allow me to do such things, the items below are my favorite.

BDG Turtleneck Sweater Dress
Was $58.00 Now $14.99
What I would wear this with:
Knee high riding boots preferably in a burnt orange, really channel the '70's era.
(For $14.99 you can afford to purchase this now and keep in your closet until the fall season comes around)
Was $59.00 Now $44.99
What I would wear this with:
Think differently. Pair this sexy lace romper with some rain boots. Take a cloudy day and make it a little more brighter.

Was $59.00 Now $19.99
What I would wear this with:
Strapless white shirt, Jean vest, and  red t-strap sandals. Classic combo.

Was $49.00 Now $14.99
What I would wear this with:
Floral wedges would pair up nicely with linen shorts with a black and white striped tanks, sorta of like the model has on pictured above. Breezy and light.

Was $49.00 Now $29.99
Anything and everything. Use your imagination you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment